In step 7 of the Wizard, you will find all your sent invitations and the status of each rater displayed in a table under the ‘Invitations Sent’ accordion. Please note that, our system automatically sends email reminders over a period of 15 days to notify your Raters that you have sent them an invitation.
How to access the Assessment Wizard:
- Login to your account
- Click on the purple 'Measure - Assessments Dashboard' box
- Then, click on the green 'Continue' button located in 'Your Assessments' box
These are the different statuses:
- Invited - the email invite has been sent
- In Progress - the rater has started the assessment
- Completed - the rater has finished the assessment
- Expired - the token link in the email invitation has expired
- Declined - the rater chose to notify you that they won't be completing the assessment
You can manage your invitations with the following actions:
- Re-send - you can send the invitation email again.
- Extend - this action will allow you to extend the deadline and it will re-send the invitation email.
- Delete - you can delete the Rater invitation.
- Link - you can email the Invitation Link Token (if they have not received the email from the system)
- Invite More Raters - this button will take you back to step 6, so you can invite more people
When at least 5 Raters have completed the questionnaire, the 'Submit for Processing' button on the bottom right of the Wizard window activates (it becomes green). You will be notified via email when this happens and you will be able to submit your Rater responses for processing.
Please note that clicking this button finalises the 360° Feedback process and your i4 Report will then be processed. You won't be able to invite more people once you have submitted.
Finally, step 7 of the Wizard will be the only time the rater listing will be shown. This listing is not available after you submit and your raters cannot be identified or singled out in the i4 Report, this is in order to protect the anonymity of the rater responses.